Wednesday, February 25, 2009

When inspiration eludes me...

At the moment I want to blog.........REALLY BADLY.........but as the title says: "inspiration has eluded me..."

So usually I write something like a true story or a funny real life tale. But other random ideas have been popping into my head lately, and while they could be rated as 'blog worthy', I'm not quite sure.

I could write about:

- the two young boys who decided to meet before school, climb on top of the bus stop roof (just accross the road from us) and on the count of 3, PEE all over the roof!

- or a sick elderely friend of mine who ended up in Hospice and all he could eat were my date and white chocolate muffins

- my DIY disasters in which even a brand new paint tray manages to have a hole in the bottom!

- my next hospital visit coming up should be interesting, hopefully I won't pull the finger at the person who accompanies me

- soon I will begin another season working with kiwifruit, needless to say the last time I did this all I dreamt about was kiwifruit - I don't eat kiwifruit anymore

- or after speaking to a really negative person the other day, I found myself complaining and whining about everything - almost like this person carries an anointing in whining or something!

- the love life of Kate, maybe not

- my need to have a kitten or a baby, okay so they don't really go in the same box as eachother

- I find myself watching Deal or No Deal religiously

Yes so there we are folks. What should I write about?

8 comments:

Rachel Kate said...

You could write a game show and call it the kitten or the baby? or is that just wrong?

Rhys said...

How'd you know the two little boys done a count in? i'll be avoiding bus stops though.
That is alot of blogging to be done there, you best get started.
(DIY disasters should be a good start)

Stephen said...

I think I'll park in your driveway from now on :\

PaisleyJade said...

Well I really enjoyed that post... but maybe I'm just one of those simple people who blog about everyday life... and ewwww about the bus stop!

Stephen said...

Everyday life with Joyce Meyer?

Kate said...

Maybe you could write one about how you and Tim will have to sleep with one eye open????!

Kate said...

P.S. Ek sal jou arm afsny en jy dit met die nat kant slan!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with PaisleyJade!! You should blog about them all. Not every post has to be inspirational. Your fellow bloggers just want to read about what you've been up too!!

And Fifi my dear - dit is nou nie a baie gawe ding om te se nie. ;)