Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I heart...

Here are just a few things I'm loving at the moment...

Having my piano home! This little beauty I bought about 4 years ago for a meazly $400. And while I would have paid to watch the two guys try get it up the driveway, up the stairs and through a rather small sliding door again, I'm just glad it's back within my reach for a tu tu.



Watching my preggie friends grow bigger and bigger! Please note the difference in tummies. It goes like this (from left to right): Due now, due next month, due in two months, and not due at all!!! Women - you are true inspirations!


I love what I call the "Dr Seuss Trees" out the back. They remind me of the illustrations in his books.



Yummy hot banana puddings on a cold night! Real easy to make and healthy too! Cut bananas in half and then slice each half. Fry them in a non-stick pan, coating each side with honey and cinnamon. When brown, remove from heat and serve, with yoghurt and ice-cream. (if you don't have honey, brown sugar will do!)

5 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Yummy to the bananas! The preggy photo is a crack up and those trees are crazy! Master 7 announced to me yesterday that he wants to learn the panio accordian! So fitting.

Rachel Kate said...

i had to throw away my $100 piano when i moved. sigh. life will never be the same

Symon said...

I so dig those trees! What are their names? (Other than Dr. Seuss, that is)

Neen said...

PaisleyJade - mmmm the piano accordian hey? Well maybe he can turn it into a cool instrument!! Good luck with that one...:)

Rach - aw sad to hear about your loss! Maybe you can get another one one day?

Symon - I have NO idea what those trees are called. They kinda look like a pine tree kinda tree tho...

I'm Betty said...

haha cute neens! love the girls pic and the dr seuss trees