Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nina - over & out

Well my friends, it is with great anticipation that I announce that the Kiwifruit season has begun!


Which means that:

if I don't write a blog for about 8 weeks

if you walk past me and I don't recognize you

if I seem to be drinking copious amounts of coffee

if I laugh at jokes that aren't funny

if I nod my head and say 'yes' or 'no' to a question that doesn't require a yes or no answer

if I stare into space like a zombie

if I bite my fingernails more than usual


IT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE ALL I'VE BEEN DOING IS BREATHING, EATING, SLEEPING AND SEEING KIWI FRUIT ALL DAY

EVERY DAY

Unless it rains....

Pray for rain...


So this is Nina - over and out.

4 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

haha - hope you enjoy your time with the little furry brown kiwis... will be thinking of you!

Kate said...

Oh snap. Good onya for jumping right in there. See you on the otherside ( where it is green, just like the kiwi fruit)

I'm Betty said...

hahahaha! ur awesome

Rachel Kate said...

miss u already :)
i hope tim doesn't get jealous...